At The Make-up Factory we use the latest laser equipment. We are using a YAG LASER, which is a tattoo and permanent make-up removal device equipped with the most modern laser technology.
The Yag laser is perfectly suited for:
- Tattoo removal
- Removal of permanent make-up
- Removal of pigment spots
- Removal of small blood vessels, rosacea.
Treatment with a laser is the safest and most effective way of removing unwanted tattoos, moles or permanent make-up.
How does the ND Yag Laser work?
Artificially inserted pigments (tattoo or permanent make-up) and natural pigment stains are shattered into very small piece by the laser light. A large part of the pigment is repelled straight away during the treatment. A part is repelled during crusting and wound healing and a part is taken up by the lymphatic system and leaves the body via the kidneys.
Due to the heat of the laser the skin can react up to 24 hours after the treatment with light redness, dehydration and blisters. The redness should disappear quickly; the dehydration and blisters may take between 2 to 28 days to go away.
Follow-up treatment at home:
- Cleanse the treated area for 3 to 7 days with cold water
- Do not use any make-up or creams on the treated area for the first three days and only apply the cream supplied by the The Make-up Factory.
- If scabs should form, do not scratch them.
- Avoid exposure to high temperatures, such as saunas, hot showers and sunshine!
- Avoid direct sunlight for the first few days.
- After 28 day you can sunbathe but only for a very short period. If it is necessary to be in full sunlight before this period of time then the treated area should be covered with an UV-resistant fabric